Looking for a local Charlottean with extensive branding expertise, a unique and in-depth education in integrated marketing communications, and experience working with small business? Look no further!
I am a great fit for local, independent brands working to reach new audiences. Whether you’re struggling or thriving, I’ll help you hone your content and messaging, increase brand engagement, and build your presence in your community.
I work with influencers and businesses alike. I specialize in alcoholic beverages, but also have past experience with: individuals, producers of consumer goods, nightlife and entertainment venues, and technology firms.
I can freelance, consult, or work on a retainer, depending upon your needs. For more information, examples of my work, and a tailored quote outlining how I can specifically work with you based on your needs, please visit the Contact page.
Whether you want help determining your startup’s brand or help taking your small business’s brand to the next level, I will provide a map for how to make the right decisions to define who you are, discover and reach the correct consumers, and achieve your goals.
- Market Trends
- Your ‘Typical Customer’
- ‘Points of Parity’ & ‘Points of Difference’
- Mission, Vision & Values
- ‘Self/Brand Congruence’
- ‘Social Attractiveness’ & ‘Sources of Resistance’
Whether you need help getting an account up and running or someone to look at your account(s) with fresh eyes, I will show you how to build and strengthen your brand on social media.
- Why Social matters
- Competitor comparison
- How your brand can/should be reflected on social media
- Tools to grow following & strengthen engagement
- Comprehension of social media ‘Insights’
- Photo & Instagram Stories tips and tricks
- Current trends in Social
Whether you’ve never written a press release in your life or you’re in the middle of a disaster that needs careful handling, I will guide you through the ambiguity that is public relations.
- Press relations & communications
- Ways to get your brand discovered / more publicity
- ‘Authority’ & ‘Credibility’
- Crisis communications and phased recoveries
- How to create a community event with staying-power and build its size, scope, and audience over time
Whether you want help determining when to invest in Marketing or help integrating Marketing throughout your organization, I will explain how the best of best companies in America handle these challenges and how I have myself.
- When to use an outside vendor/agency vs. in-house
- How Marketing fits inside an organization
- Consistency throughout all Roles and Departments
- Tips and tricks for Marketing to thrive within your organization